Time & Location
About the Event
PLEASE NOTE: In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have RESCHEDULED our event as we want to be able to offer this in person. The date is now TBD - we will be waiting until large gatherings are safe to reschedule.
Here's where to find us: www.facebook.com/TheHealingCollectiveLLC/
A Night of Positive Brain Change to Transform Your Life
- New Possibilities for Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Cognitive Decline, Brain Aging, Concussion, and Neurological Dysfunction
- Preventing Decline & Optimizing Brain Function
- Kids with Special Needs Can Overcome Limitations & Expand Possibilities with NeuroMovement®
- Frequency Medicine
- Evidence-Based Treatment
- Move Your Body to Change Your Brain
- Nutrition and Supplement Prescriptions
- Reverse & Prevent Chronic Brain Disease
- Decrease Systemic & Brain Inflammation
- Free Event — Please RSVP to reserve a seat as space is limited
- NEW: We will be broadcasting this event on Facebook Live for those of you attending from out of state. We hope you'll join us digitally and ask your questions in the comments!
This event is hosted by The Healing Collective Functional & Integrative Medicine's ENabling COgnitive REpair (ENCORE) Dementia prevention program, Dr. Jessie Tierney and Frequency Specific Microcurrent, and Diane Zimmermann of Pathways NeuroFitness featuring the Anat Benel Method® of NeuroMovement®. Located downstairs from The Healing Collective office at BeginFit Studio, 6800 North 79th Street, Niwot Colorado.
Free and open to the public, but RSVP is strongly suggested as we expect a full turnout for this event.
The Evening’s Itinerary
6:30 pm - Welcome & Introduction with Tracy Shulsinger, Family Nurse Practitioner & Owner of The Healing Collective Functional & Integrative Medicine
6:45 pm - ENabling COgnitive REpair - Dementia Prevention Program with The Healing Collective's ENCORE Team (Dr. Marty Bloch, MD & homeopathic physician; Janet Krein, PA-C; Tracy Shulsinger, FNP; Kym Hansler, LPC & Health Coach; Martha Hammel, MS & Licensed Nutritionist)
7:30 pm - Pathways NeuroFitness with Diane Zimmermann, ABMP, Anat Baniel Method® of NeuroMovement® Practitioner
8:00 pm - Frequency Specific Microcurrent and Cranial Mobilization with Jessie Tierney, Doctor of Physical Therapy
8:30 pm - Questions & Answers with all practitioners: www.facebook.com/TheHealingCollectiveLLC/